Identifying who are your stakeholders and evaluating how much power and interest they have in your organisation sets the scene for this course. Attendees will be expected to speak from experience and build stakeholder maps of their organisations. Different engagement activities will be reviewed so that plans for ongoing management can be developed.
- Define stakeholders and evaluate how they affect or are effected by the business
- Increase understanding of the importance of classifying stakeholders to manage relationship
- Share tools to aid identification, classification, needs and expectations
Who should attend
- All staff with responsibility for developing and deploying CR and sustainability policies or programmes
- Communication and community engagement personnel
- All staff who have responsibility for managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- What is a stakeholder?
- Why stakeholders are not equal
- Classification and prioritisation of stakeholders
- Stakeholder engagement, setting objectives
- Stakeholder management plans
- Types of engagement – when to use what approach
This is a certificated CPD course. Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance on successful completion of the multiple-choice assessment.